The welfare and protection of all our clients and our staff is of paramount importance.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding while we switched to working remotely while our offices remain closed. We continue to do our utmost to meet your legal needs and support our valued clients through these challenging times.
Although our doors are closed, our business most definitely remains OPEN.
You can continue to contact us by email, through our website, and by our direct dial telephone numbers, you already have. In the meantime, our main switchboard will be open each day between 8.45 and 11.30 am, and again between 2 and 4pm - you can contact us here on 01738 623432.
At Macnabs, our solicitors offer practical solutions to your legal problems. We appreciate that many of our clients will be wondering how the current pandemic will affect their legal affairs, and so we have created a COVID-19 hub. Here you will find information on how Employment Law, Private Client, Family Law and Criminal Defence have been affected. Click the links below to find out more:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the implications for Employment Law
- How can I avoid redundancy in the Coronavirus crisis?
- What are my rights to sick pay during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: what does it mean for employers?
- Who can witness my Will with social distancing measures in place?
- The importance of sorting your Will in the times of coronavirus
- The function of a Power of Attorney in the coronavirus pandemic
- How do the COVID measures affect my estate planning?
- Divorce rates expected to spike during coronavirus lockdown
- What does the UK wide lockdown mean for separated families?
- Coronavirus: The possible future of criminal proceedings via video links
- How is the criminal justice system adapting to the coronavirus pandemic?