Commercial Leases can be complicated documents and we advise that you seek legal advice from experienced Commercial Leasing Lawyers at the earliest opportunity.
The Law regarding Commercial Leases is also complex. At Macnabs, we take the strain out of this process for you to let you get on with your day job!
Macnabs are delighted to support and care for many Landlords and tenants in negotiating, drafting and concluding Commercial Leases for retail, offices and industrial units from small properties to large multi-use developments all over Perthshire and Tayside.
Over many years, Macnabs has built one of the most respected and well-established team of highly accomplished Commercial Leasing Lawyers in Perthshire and Tayside, who advise and represent Commercial Landlords and Tenants every day.
As experienced Commercial Leasing solicitors, we are able to offer professional advice and practical assistance across the full spectrum of the Commercial Leasing process to companies both big and small, whether you are experienced as a Commercial Landlord or Tenant or starting out on your first venture. We will negotiate, draft, amend and advise you on any Commercial Leasing matter relevant to your circumstances.
While every lease is different, the law dictates certain rules which apply to all Commercial Leases. We will advise on every aspect of Commercial Leasing Law including but not limited to;
- Commencing and Terminating Commercial Leases
- Drafting Commercial Leases
- Negotiating Commercial Leases
- Long-term and Short-term Leases
- Common Commercial Lease clauses
- Additional Commercial Lease clauses tailored for your needs
- Full Insuring and Repairing Leases
- Schedule of Dilapidations/Condition
- Commercial Property Surveys
- Concluding Commercial Leasing missives
- Tacit Relocation
- Early Termination or Break Clauses
- Rent Review Clauses and Rent-Free Periods
- Extension of Commercial Leases
- Licensing Matters
- Service Charges
- Rights and Responsibilities as a Commercial Landlord
- Rights and Responsibilities as a Commercial Tenant and Occupier
- Investment in fixtures and fittings as Landlord or Tenant
- What happens if a Commercial Landlord sells the property?
- What happens if a Commercial Landlord or Tenant ceases trading or goes bankrupt?
Contact us now for advice from Macnabs Commercial Leasing Lawyers and benefit from our unparalleled experience in Commercial Leasing Law in Perthshire and Tayside. Macnabs Commercial Leasing Lawyers offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation. At Macnabs we know every client’s Business and Commercial needs are different. That’s why we provide legal solutions that put you first.
Contact our Commercial Leases Solicitors, Perthshire and Tayside
What matters to you, matters to us. At Macnabs, our solicitors offer practical solutions to your legal problems. Drawing on many years’ experience and in-depth professional expertise, but with a practical, down to earth approach, and straight-forward and friendly advice that keeps our clients coming back again and again. We will guide you smoothly through entire the legal process.
If you are thinking of entering into a Commercial Lease as a Landlord or a Tenant get in touch to find out how we can help. We have offices in Perth, Blairgowrie, Pitlochry and Aberuthven and serve clients in Perthshire and Tayside and across Scotland. Pop into our offices to arrange to speak to one of our team, or give us a call on 01738623432. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and someone will be in touch shortly.